Monday, September 7, 2015

Yo course!

Hello all! Finally setting up my blog in this course! I must confess that regardless of the passion that I have for writing, this blog is my very first ever. Neither have I ever Tweeted in my life! So I am certainly quite excited to try out these tools which probably most of you are already familiar with… Time to spread my wings in blog writing, baby! Lots of new to learn I'm sure. And learning is always good. I want to take this opportunity as a chance for stepping out of my comfort zone, for gaining self-improvement, growth and networking. 

My academic background lies in International Business and Communications studies; I am pursuing a Master’s degree in Communications at the University of Gothenburg. However, being one restless traveller soul, I am currently also doing my internship, which is taking place in India’s colorful capital New Delhi. Plenty going on indeed! My professional areas of interest are primarily in marketing, communications and customer relations, which I guess makes it quite obvious why I find the content of this course extremely relevant for my future goals. All business starts from the customer. These days customer experiences are gaining so much value – not only when we talk about services but also tangible products – that companies can really no longer ignore it. In this course, I hope to learn something about the functions of the modern customer’s mind. Also, as we represent so many countries and cultures, I would hope to gain better understanding on how customer experiences are perceived in different cultures. First and foremost, I am truly interested in learning how to exceed the expectations of the customer. Hopefully I'll turn some of the findings of this course into something actually concrete in my career.

Looking very much forward to learning together in cyberspace with this great global bunch! I am sure it will be a different, enriching experience. See you all soon!


- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment